We have a specialist team dedicated to providing accounts and taxation services to our farming clients to minimise tax.
Our agricultural services are led by directors Sophie Howard and Jonathan Crowther, with 3 permanent farming team members. We can also call on other team members during busy periods.
Sophie is primarily based in our Pershore Office and Jonathan at Ledbury but as Sophie leads the accounting services and Jonathan the tax services there is a good deal of crossover so Sophie is often in Ledbury and Jonathan usually spends at least one day per week in Pershore.
Routine Accounts and Tax Services:
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- A meeting to discuss the accounts
- Enterprise accounting
- Preparation of business taxation computations
- Completion of the tax returns
- Preparation of payroll and VAT returns when requested
- Telephone support for queries during the year
Specialist Taxation and Succession Support:
- Personal and business tax planning
- Capital investments in farm assets
- Tax issues from diversification
- Capital Gains Tax advice and Entrepreneurs Relief
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Succession planning for the farming family
We also offer Farm Secretarial Services at your premises. This is carried out by Nichola Harper or Lucinda Davenport.