We have the following job vacancies:
1. TRAINEE BOOKKEEPER – CHELTENHAM
We are currently looking for a new student (A Level or Graduate) to join our growing accounts team in the centre of Cheltenham.
The full-time role will involve the preparation of client management accounts including processing invoices, reconciling bank accounts and maintaining clients accounting records.
Training on cloud based accountancy software packages such as Xero and Kashflow will be provided as well as our professional accounting software.
Study leave will be provided for the AAT examinations and we will cover all the costs for the first attempt at any of the papers. AAT is a recognised qualification for accountants and bookkeepers but it can also be a stepping stone to training as a Chartered Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be eager to develop a career in accountancy, be professional and able to communicate well with our team and clients.
To apply, please send your CV to Imogen Griffiths at our Cheltenhm Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SECRETARY/PA/RECEPTIONIST – TWYNING FARMING TEAM
The role – Secretary, PA and Receptionist at our office in Twyning near Tewkesbury
The role will also require the individual to perform administrative duties and clerical duties to assist the company to run smoothly, predominantly working for our Twyning Office Director.
The role will include:
- Answering telephones.
- Reception duties including dealing with clients, managing diaries and appointments, arranging conference calls and meetings and making drinks.
- Typing duties including composing correspondence.
- Publishing documents to our clients via our secure internet portal.
- Preparing invoices.
- Supporting the needs of our professional accounts team.
- Acting as PA to the Twyning Director to manage her appointments.
- Assisting with internal and external marketing events and creating a great first impression to potential clients.
- Completing company secretarial paperwork (training will be provided).
- Carrying out project work to take the business forward.
- Managing stationery supplies for the office.
We are looking for the right person to fit in with our young professional accounts team in Twyning. Experience of working in a similar role within a professional firm is preferable but not essential.
The individual should have the following qualities:
- Excellent typing skills and IT skills (particularly Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The role will be based in our office in Twyning where parking is available, although there may be occasional work in our other offices.
We are looking to offer a competitive salary package based on the level of experience of the individual.
To apply please email your CV to Sophie Howard at email@example.com
FOR OTHER JOBS AND GENERAL NOTES
For all other job applicants, at the present time we do not have any specific vacancies. However we are always open to receiving applications from local candidates that can demonstrate great technical qualities and a commitment to a long term career with us.
Initially, you can E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the address detailed below. An Application Form will be provided for completion if we wish to consider you for interview. Please send your postal application to:
Crowthers Chartered Accountants
15 St Georges Road,
Our firm is a Registered Training Office for ACA, ACCA and AAT students and individual training packages are offered to all our own student trainees.