We dont just prepare accounts but we offer a variety of professional services to our business clients that aims to put them in control of their finances.
Our Business Services team is led by directors Nikki Walding who is based in Pershore and Ian Cooke based in Ledbury.
We help our clients by:
- preparing their accounts and tax returns
- ensuring tax payments are minimised
- removing the worry and stress of compliance
- agreeing a financial plan for the future
We also have specialist teams for farming clients and very small jobs such as sub-contractors (see below).
As well as routine compliance services we also offer a range of additional services that are tailored to the individual needs of our client but may include:
- VAT and management accounts
- Payroll bureau for directors and staff
- Cashflow forecasts and business plans
- Maximising Capital Allowance claims
- Retirement planning for business owners
- Incorporation and corporate tax planning
Most of our work is carried out on an agreed fixed fee basis with “with no surprises”.
All of our work is covered by Fee Protection Insurance in case of HMRC enquiry, at no extra cost.
For employment law queries we have negotiated discounted rates for access to specialist consultants.
We have a reward scheme for clients who refer new work to us.
We listen to our clients feedback!
Our Small Jobs Teams
We have a dedicated team in each of our offices that specialise in smaller clients.
They deal with everything from sub contractors to shops and one man companies.
We pride ourselves on being a one shop stop for bookkeeping, VAT, accounts, tax returns all handled by the same team.
Whilst we operate on tailored fixed fees you can obtain a fee estimate here.