Why choose us as your accountants…
We don’t just prepare accounts but we offer a variety of professional services to our business clients that aims to put them in control of their finances.
Our Business Services team is led by two of our Directors, Nikki Walding and Ian Cooke. They are supported by Managers Charlotte Clarke in Pershore and Kelly Cummings in Ledbury.
What services we offer…
We help our clients by:
- preparing their accounts and tax returns
- ensuring tax payments are minimised
- removing the worry and stress of compliance for small business owners
- agreeing a financial plan for the future
- We provide tax planning advice on many aspects of running a business, extracting profits and general financial management. See our recent blog on Directors Loan Accounts here.
As well as routine compliance services we also offer a range of additional services that are tailored to the individual needs of our client but may include:
- VAT and management accounts
- Payroll bureau for directors and staff
- Cash flow forecasts and business plans
- Maximising Capital Allowance claims
- Retirement planning for business owners
- Incorporation and corporate tax planning
Our value for money promise…
Most of our work is carried out on an agreed fixed fee basis “with no surprises”.
All of our work is covered by Fee Protection Insurance in case of an HMRC enquiry, at no extra cost.
For employment law queries we have negotiated discounted rates for access to specialist consultants.
We have a reward scheme for clients who refer new work to us.
For small jobs we have a dedicated team and you can obtain a fee estimate here.
We listen to our clients feedback!
To contact us, in the first instance please speak to:
Nikki Walding (Director)
Charlotte Clarke (Manager)
Ian Cooke (Director)
Kelly Cummings (Manager)
Jonathan Crowther (Director)
Imogen Griffiths (Assistant Manager)