Why choose us for your Corporate Tax advice…
Our Tax Director, Sara Crowther, is an experienced tax professional having worked in Corporate Tax since qualifying as a Chartered Accountant over 12 years ago. Sara is also a qualified Corporate Tax Adviser and is regularly asked to present seminars to other professional advisers.
Sara prides herself on a personal approach to give her clients a quality service that is tailored to their needs.
What services we offer…
- Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief Claims
- Patent Box
- Capital Allowance Claims on property
- EIS and SEIS compliance and raising capital
- Corporate and Group Restructuring
Our value for money promise…
Our charge out rates for Corporate Tax work are very competitive compared with many of our competitors and fees can be agreed in three ways:
- For R&D Tax Claims we can work on a contingent fee basis that is a percentage of the ultimate tax saving;
- For some projects we can offer a fixed price fee, when the amount of work can be addressed with confidence;
- For other work we will agree a rate per hour but will always estimate the likely time needed up front and keep this guide under review.
For further information, please contact…
Sara Crowther or her qualified assistant Susan Pudge at our Cheltenham office 01242 309001.