Why choose us for farming…
We have a specialist agricultural team providing accounting and taxation services to our farming clients.
Our agricultural services are led by two of our Directors – Sophie Howard and Jonathan Crowther with Lucinda Davenport as our Manager. They are supported by 7 other agricultural team members which makes a dedicated farming team of 10 and we look after over 200 farming clients.
What services we offer…
Routine services include:
- Bookkeeping and VAT support
- Preparation of year end accounts and Tax Returns
- Enterprise accounting or cash flow reports when needed
- Support for all financial queries
Specialist planning services for:
- Diversification and Capital Investment
- Farm sales, development gains, Capital Gains Tax
- Farm succession and Inheritance Tax planning
Our value for money promise…
With our specialist agricultural team we aim to look after all routine financial matters allowing our farming clients to get on with running their farm.
By employing a dedicated team with farming knowledge and background we can drive down costs and offer a truly cost effective service to all types and sizes of farming clients.
For a quotation or for further information please contact:
Sophie Howard – Worcestershire
Lucinda Davenport – Herefordshire
Jonathan Crowther – Gloucestershire