We have a specialist team dedicated to providing accounts and taxation services to our farming clients to minimise tax.
Our agricultural services are led by directors Sophie Howard (Pershore) and Jonathan Crowther (Ledbury). They are supported by 2 qualified accountants and 4 trainees and 2 bookkeepers which makes a dedicated farming team of 10 and we look after over 200 farming clients.
Details of our services can be found in our brochure “Crowthers Farming Leaflet 2016″ and our services include…
Routine Accounts and Tax Services:
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- A meeting to discuss the accounts
- Enterprise accounting
- Preparation of business taxation computations
- Completion of the tax returns
- Preparation of payroll and VAT returns when requested
- Telephone support for queries during the year
Specialist Taxation and Succession Support:
- Personal and business tax planning
- Capital investments in farm assets
- Tax issues from diversification
- Capital Gains Tax advice and Entrepreneurs Relief
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Succession planning for the farming family
We also offer Farm Secretarial Services at your own premises utilising Cloud Bookkeeping.